This article originally posted by Hexa SEO.
How to learn SEO practical courses? ()
For your website to have greater traffic from search engines, You must use SEO. Professional SEO’ effect is long-term (compared to buying ads), the result is more significant, the cost is lower, but you must learn to search Engine optimization require expertise. I hope that after reading this, you can have a deeper understanding of search engine optimization and pay attention to search engine optimization.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) from scratch!
1. Search engine
If you want to learn search engine optimization, you must first understand the definition of a search engine. The search engine is our daily search information tool and the main portal to the web, websites such as Google, Baidu, 360 searches, Yahoo, Bing, etc. It is a search engine. Search engine optimization refers to the technology and process of continuously improving the keyword ranking and website traffic of a website in search engines through optimization.
2. How search engines work
For search engine optimisation, you need to understand the working principle of search engines. The active process of search engines is divided into three steps: 1. Crawling and crawling. Search engines discover and visit website pages through tracking URL links, and read page HTML Information is stored in the database;
2. Preprocessing, the search engine performs a series of processing such as text extraction, word segmentation, and indexing on the captured data; 3. Ranking, when the user searches for related words, the search engine calls the database, according to the page relevance, Then generate a search result page;
3. Website keywords
Before building a website, you should start to research the website keywords to be optimised. The keyword density and word frequency should be set in website construction—the principle of keyword selection: 1. Search volume, ensure that your keywords must be Words that users will search for; 2. The difficulty of optimisation, try not to choose the most popular and most searched keywords. This kind of word optimisation is difficult, and it is generally tricky for small webmasters to optimise; 3. Several keywords: the variety of keywords: Try to be as diverse as possible, with different user habits and additional search terms;
4. Core keywords, determine your core keywords, preferably 3-4, not too much, not optimised.
Keyword query and selection tools: Google Keyword Tool, Baidu Index, Baidu Bidding, etc., you can also study the keywords of competitors, relevant search suggestions at the bottom of Baidu search, appropriate vocabulary, and long-tail words can all be researched and selected;
5. Website structure optimisation
The optimisation of website structure should follow three principles “good navigation, good structure, and good citation”;
The navigation should try to ensure that it is text navigation; click distance and flattening; anchor text contains keywords; breadcrumb navigation; avoid footer accumulation;
URL specification principles: the shorter the URL, the better; avoid too many parameters; try to have as few directory levels as possible; file and directory names are descriptive; URL contains keywords; all letters are lowercase;
The distribution of internal links should be reasonable. Key internal pages need to be set up with more internal links. Related article recommendations can also increase the depth of internal links on the website, conducive to search engine inclusion. The anchor text needs to be changed to ensure diversity and avoid search engines from cheating;
6. Page optimization
A page title is essential and should be optimized:
a). The title should be as unique as possible and not repeated;
b). The title should be accurately related to the content of the page;
c). Concise and smooth, do not pile up keywords;
d). Keywords appear at the top;
e). , Word limit Google typically displays the first 50–60 characters of a title tag. If you keep your titles under 60 characters, our research suggests that you can expect about 90% of your titles to display properly.
The text optimization should pay attention to the word frequency and density of the page. Simply put, it is the number of occurrences and the keyword density of the keywords; page description: the search engine will call the first part of the text as the page description by default, but it is better to write better; Alt value, when the picture cannot be loaded, the set alt value will be displayed, which is convenient for users to understand and view;
6. External chain construction
SEO has a golden sentence: “Content is king, external links are king”, which shows the critical position of external links to SEO;
Link building should follow the following principles:
a). Content relevance, anchor text should be related to page content;
b). Extensive link, external chain sources, different types, locations, additional tips, and other domain names. Only by building external links can you be healthy and prevent search engines from thinking that you are cheating; 3. Deep links, it is best to build links to internal catalogue pages, not just homepage external links; 4. Anchor text is scattered and natural, 5. Stable and continuous increase, The construction of external chains needs continuity and continuous increase; 6. Quality is higher than quantity, and the quality of good external chains is much higher than the quantity of ordinary external chains;
Types of external links: website catalogues, forum blogs, article publishing platforms (fewer with external links), web bookmarks, encyclopedia and Q&A websites, social media, classified information websites, etc.;
7. Monitoring optimization effect
After the website is optimized, it is necessary to monitor the optimization effect, find problems, and modify the strategy. The monitoring data includes the following aspects:
1. Included data, including the total number of entries, the number of feature pages, and the number of pages in each category, Baidu webmaster platform or site commands;
2. Ranking monitoring, ranking of various keywords (core keywords, long-tail keywords) on search engines;
3. External link data, external link data query tools include Baidu webmaster platform, Microsoft Bing network management tool, SEOMoz’s Open Site Explorer, etc.;
4. Traffic analysis, using statistical software to analyze the website’s traffic distribution, the user’s page, the length of the visit, the browser used, the search engine used, the keywords searched, etc. Common statistical tools: Google Analytics, Baidu statistics, I want it, CNZZ.
- Launch a website for your Business benefit.
- Online brand reputation management:
- Link building to rank Your website higher on Google!
- The causes of web rankings differ from computer to computer.
- How do you evaluate an accurate plagiarism check tool?
- Digital Marketing Export For SMEs In Buleleng, Bali
- Online Store gains + 321% in traffic thanks to SEO Specialist
- Freelance SEO writer Expert for cryptocurrencies
- Tested Measurable Strategies for Best Practices for Your Online Business.
- 6 Things You Need To Know About Search Engines
- How ASO operates: What you must know about ASO operations
- How to promote an online store? (4 Tips for Promotion in Online Mall)
- Learn Search Engine Optimization from Scratch- SEO Basics
- Hexaseo.com is coming soon
This post was originally published on hexaseo.com http://hexaseo.com/?p=16